1. Your Consent for Data Collection
2. Our Accountability
If you choose to register on this site, we will collect a variety of personal information from you. This information may include your name, email address, technical data about your computer and additional information. We may make note of your operating system, Internet browser, IP address and other technical details about your computer. We accept full responsibility for managing your information and will abide to the terms stated in this policy.
3. Reasons for Collecting Your Information
We collect your personal information and technical data for the following reasons:
- To understand your needs so that we can give you a better experience while using our site.
- To collect information for research purposes that will help us make improvements to our website.
- To help us give you the information you want about our products and services.
- To properly inform our visitors and customers about recent changes, including new products and services, that are available on our website or affiliated websites.
- To grant you access to parts of the website that are not open to the general public.
- To guide us in customizing our services and products specifically for your needs, including special advertisements that may interest you.
- To help us protect the content, products and services that we offer on our website to our customers.
- To discover and identify potential technical issues with our website.
Finally, we also collect some information about our site visitors without any individually identifying data specific to you. This information is used to help us grow our company and our marketing efforts, among other tasks.
4. Limits to Our Information Harvesting
We limit our collection efforts to only those tasks listed above. In addition, we do not collect information from or market our website to children younger than 13.
5. Disclosure, Management and Retention
We will not lease, sell, disclose or otherwise transfer your information to another company or party.
However, please note that as our company changes and grows, we may purchase other businesses or sell our business to a third party. In addition, our business may merge with another company. In these cases, your personal information is considered a part of our company. If our website is purchased by another firm, your information may be part of the sale.
6. Security Protection
We use all means available to us to help protect your information from thieves and hackers. Your personal details, including information about your computer, will be protected.